Sparrow's Floral Design
From flowers and herbs to leaves and buds, preserve your collections of pressed botanical specimens in this high-quality, hardbound nature journal wrapped in attractive, textured linen. It’s a beautiful and memorable way to track your garden through the years, or your local woods and meadows through the seasons.
In the tradition of Italian botanical garden herbariums, you can decide whether to play the scientist or the artist (or both!), filling the pages with pressed flowers and plants, sketches, observations — and whatever else you’re inspired to include!
Acid-free cardstock provides sturdy support and helps maintain the color and integrity of your collection. Each spread features one page pre-printed with fields for common and scientific names, date and location found, and space to jot down memorable notes.
- Sturdy hardbound linen cover
- Acid-free cardstock keeps colors bright & specimens well-preserved
- Paper made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste
- Elastic band closure keeps specimens safely contained
- 8½” L x 6½” W
- 60 pages
- 100% recycled acid-free paper